Mills Family

Monday, October 17, 2011

Everything happens for a reason :)

This weekend was definitely bitter-sweet for Johnny and I. We went up to Rexburg this weekend to see Kim, Josh and Morgen. It was a lot of fun being able to see my family :) When we got in on Friday, I had the opportunity to go clean the Rexburg Temple sealing rooms with Morgen and I believe that it helped me to cope with what happened next. On Saturday night around midnight, I got really sick and could not fall asleep...a couple hours later, I miscarried our Baby Mills at 9 weeks. I was definitely in shock at first, but over the last couple days, I can't help but feel peace within me.

I know that everything happens for a reason. Johnny and I feel blessed for the love and support of our family and friends and we know that this experience will help us to better prepare for the future. We know that this isn't the end of the world and we know that when the time is truly right, we will be blessed to have children come into our lives. Until then, we will continue to be optimistic and look to the future. As Johnny always tells me, "Find joy in your journey".

7 comments:

  1. Oh Danielle, I'm so sorry to hear this. You are such a strong, sweet girl, you have a wonderful outlook on life. I'm glad to hear that you feel the way you do, but sorry that it happened. :( Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny and Danielle, you both are incredible! Everything truly will work together for your good! My thoughts and prayers are with you! Love you tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shey! I appreciate it. I am sad it happened too but this experience will help to make our relationship stronger and help us to better prepare for a family in the future. :) Thanks for your love and support. I love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, I am so sorry for your families loss. You are a strong woman with a wonderful husband and together with our Father in Heaven you can get through all things! Love you both and praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dani, we will keep you in our prayers. Sorry to hear about your loss, but your trust and faith in the Lord will carry you through. Love you and Johnny both :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you and Johnny are comforted by the gospel in this hard time. Nevertheless, I am sorry that you have been given this experience. Here's to remembering our past blessings and looking forward with hope <3

    ReplyDelete